Google My Business Listing Optimization Report
Now known as Google My Business Action Plan!
Your Google My Business listing is the cornerstone of your business’s web visibility. These listings have become so essential to your online presence that they attract clients who connect to you directly from this listing, often bypassing your website. Your GMB therefore really needs to properly represent you and your business.
But how should you best optimize your pet business Google listing? And how can you protect it from competitors who try to get your listing suspended? That’s where this report comes in.
2021 Updates – How to Protect Your Listing
Because Google My Business listings are constantly changing, I update these reports frequently. The newest report, with January 2021 updates, discusses certain elements that have become sensitive, meaning that editing or updating them could cause an instant suspension.
I also let you know if you have elements that are not in compliance with GMB’s Terms of Service, and can get you suspended. This report now notes those elements, and tells you what documentation you should have to submit to Google when requesting reinstatement.
The Google My Business Action Plan will review:
- Listing title (proper form and recommendations for future)
- Address, phone (correct form, how to ward off Google suspensions)
- Categories (making sure you’re using the best for the services you provide)
- Business description (the best content, in the best order)
- Images (proper subjects that best show off your business)
- Reviews (with more resources than you ever expected, all for getting the best reviews for your business)
- Posts, Services, and Products that will benefit your business
The updated Action Plan will now:
- Tell you if you have a suspendable element
- What elements does GMB deems most important, so will cause a suspension if they’re incorrect?
- What elements are now more sensitive, so may trigger a suspension? What should you not touch, even if you want to update it?
- Tell you what documentation you should have ready to prepare for reinstatement
- What documents will you need to prove your listing is ok?
- What should appear on those documents to prove your info is correct?
Your .pdf report will contain clear direction on how to market from your GMB listing. It also identifies questionable elements that may cause a suspension, and how to repair them before requesting reinstatement. Especially helpful is a customized schedule that explains how often to upload, respond and post to your listing, so no guessing on your part!
Each report is roughly 15 pages, full of resources and examples, and costs $150 per listing. Please write to me at [email protected] or use the form on my Contact page, or phone me at 732 820-0103 so we can get started today!