Google Business Profile Action Plan
Your Google My Business listing is the cornerstone of your business’s web visibility. These listings have become so essential to your online presence that they attract clients who connect to you directly from this listing, often bypassing your website. Your GMB therefore really needs to properly represent you and your business.
But how should you best optimize your pet business Google listing? And how can you protect it from competitors who try to get your listing suspended? That’s where this report comes in.
Because Google My Business listings are constantly changing, I update these reports frequently with new and interesting elements that may help highlight your business.
I also let you know if you have elements that are out of compliance with GMB’s Terms of Service, which get you suspended. This report now notes those elements and lets you know how to fix them.
The Google My Business Action Plan will review:
- Listing title (proper form and recommendations for future)
- Address, phone (correct form, how to ward off Google suspensions)
- Categories (making sure you’re using the best for the services you provide)
- Business description (the best content, in the best order)
- Images (proper subjects that best show off your business)
- Reviews (with more resources than you ever expected, all for getting the best reviews for your business)
- Posts, Services, and Products that will benefit your business
The updated Action Plan will now:
- Tell you if you have a suspendable element
- What elements does GMB deem most important, so will cause a suspension if they’re incorrect?
- How should you update these elements so you avoid suspension?
- Tell you what documentation you should have ready to prepare for reinstatement
- What documents will you need to prove your listing is legit?
- What information should appear on your supporting documentation to prove your listing is correct?
Your .pdf report will contain clear direction on how to market from your GMB listing. It also identifies questionable elements that may cause a suspension, and how to repair them before requesting reinstatement. Especially helpful is a customized schedule that explains how often to upload, respond and post to your listing, so no guessing on your part!